The Princess Sisters - Stacy Lynn Carroll

The Princess Sisters is the first book in The Princess Sisters Series by Stacy Lynn Carroll. The story centers around the five Princess sisters: Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, and twins Aurora and Ariel. They're mothers were all sisters who, in memory of their mom, named their daughters after fairy tale princesses.

Going into the story, I figured it would be cheesy and cliche, but was pleasantly suprised to find that it was cute and entertaining. The girls all shy away from something important about the princess they were named after. Snow White, for example, refuses to eat apples. They all live on the same street and spend all their time together, as if they were sisters; which in a way they are. Then a new family with a son a couple of years older than the girls moves onto their street. It is then that their bond is tested when they each fall for this new boy.

The girls are easy to relate to since they are wrote so well that the reader feels as if they are real people and not just fictional characters. Sometimes, the story can be a little hard to follow since the point of view changes suddenly and with little to no warning. Despite that, it is a great story that reminds us all to be proud of who we are and to not be afraid to be ourselves.